To view each article, select + to expand fully:
Rocket Augments its Commitment to MultiValue Database Development with First New Rocket D3 Product since Acquisition of TigerLogic’s MultiValue Business
“This product release is just the beginning of an exciting future made possible by the integration of the Rocket D3 development platform into our family of NoSQL MultiValue products,” said Roy Sanford, Chief Marketing Officer of Rocket Software. “The D3 platform is widely regarded as an industry leader in enabling businesses to develop scalable database applications that seamlessly integrate with their existing systems. D3 Linux 9.2 represents another leap forward in giving organizations the ability to build custom solutions that can meet users’ ever-changing needs.”
“We’re very excited about the release of D3 Linux 9.2,” said William Pratt, President of Pamar Systems, Inc., a Rocket D3 partner that develops software for the debt-collection industry. “The new built-in features, rich toolset and responsive performance allows us to create the next generation Pamar Collection System using D3 and Java technology to quickly deliver information where it’s needed.”
Included in this release:
- Linux Support
- File Level Encryption – Efficient encryption of data offers enhanced file security.
- SSL Support – Support for Secure Socket Layer provides greater security for data in transit.
- Host Authentication – Support for single sign-on and a central point for user security management.
- Enterprise Licensing – Allows up to 10 connections from a client to a shared single license.
- Auditing of Item Reads – Addition of call read triggers supports advanced auditing of data retrieval.
- Linux Package Dependency Check – Streamlines installation of D3 Linux via Linux package verification during installation.
UniVerse -- The Higher Performance database beatts the SQL RDBMS competition!
Rocket UniVerse couples extremely flexible data structures with high-performance NoSQL data access, storage, and resource management capabilities. Its industry-proven design with direct-read capability means fewer I/O operations and faster access to data. UniVerse-based applications dynamically allocate available resources, maximizing processing throughput of available resources.
"The UniVerse database - has proven itself to be a fast, economical and cost effective solution when compared to market alternatives time and time again."
Your Business IT Partner
Superior IT Services focuses attention on your business with:
• Custom software design and development
• Fixed-bid and hourly projects
• Existing software modifications
• Bug fix and issue resolution
• WEB Portals for PICK data
• System Administration
• Hardware and Database tuning
• System performance monitoring
• System upgrades and migration services
Call TODAY to discuss your requirements: 612-217-7030