PICK Database Platforms
Programming Support & Management
Consider Superior IT Services your Full-Service MULTIVALUE Software Development Department.
At Superior, we have a wealth of experience in all varieties of MultiValue and PICK flavors, including older systems such as Ultimate and PI Open. Therefore, you can rest easy in the knowledge that any PICK programming and outsourcing issues, no matter how complex, will be dealt with efficiently and effectively.
Multi-Value PICK –The ORIGINAL Agile Development Technology
To this day, MultiValue is still the most efficient rapid-application framework on the market, as well as the databases being the fastest application environments on the planet. This means that MultiValue is actually performing far better than even the newer RDBMS versions.
We have vast experience in helping our clients to update their current UniVerse, UniData, jBase and D3 systems with enhanced features, all for far less than it would cost them to convert to RDBMS. After all, you have likely spent many years and countless dollars investing in substantial software updates in order to meet your growing business requirements, so why not continue to let that investment work for you?
The cost of changing the way you run your business –
Purchasing a major business support package would require you to change your entire business model, all to meet the designs of your new application software. While this may seem like a smart investment on the surface, you actually lose your most valuable asset, that highly-flexible system created exactly to the specifications of your individual business workflow.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of companies discover the hard way that switching to a new CRM or ERP system requires more in upgrades than they will ever see returned in positive ROI. The initial investment simply is not worth the expected output. In fact, we at Superior IT Services have supported numerous customers that nearly went under trying to needlessly move away from their custom-fit MultiValue system. Many of us here were actually part of a 500 million dollar company that went out of business from the costs of this kind of conversion.
The positives of keeping faith with your Multi-Value system –
- MultiValue systems continue to provide the ability to quickly introduce business improvements required by your industry and to respond to changing demands in weeks rather than months.
- When a professional systems approach is applied in the Multi-Value environment, there is simply no more responsive system in the world.
- Modernizing your current system will only cost a fraction of what you would spend on a replacement.
- Keep all of your existing functionality that was custom built for your individual business units.
- Continuous improvement and modernization has been shown to beat any other alternative for existing high-performing companies.
- Tap into the new features of wIntegrate and AccuTerm to improve your key front-line user experience, while also getting the best of both worlds.
The Superior IT Services promise –
By outsourcing your MultiValue application development to Superior IT Services, you are investing in reliability, security, and guaranteed results. When your own PICK staff is busy with its daily support challenges, or the project list is longer than your current programmers can handle, we provide you with cost-effective solutions. Not only this, but as a partner on our support contract, you also receive project rate discounts of as much as 40%. The bigger your projects, the better your discount!
Protect your investment in your custom MultiValue applications.
Call Superior IT Services today!
Your Business IT Partner
Superior IT Services focuses attention on your business with:
• Custom software design and development
• Fixed-bid and hourly projects
• Existing software modifications
• Bug fix and issue resolution
• WEB Portals for PICK data
• System Administration
• Hardware and Database tuning
• System performance monitoring
• System upgrades and migration services
Call TODAY to discuss your requirements: 612-217-7030